Goals of Citizenship Education
- Foster a sense of identity, pride and self-respect as Singaporeans;
- Teach the Singapore story — how Singapore succeeded against the odds to become a nation;
- To help students understand Singapore’s unique challenges, constraints and vulnerabilities, which make us different from other countries;
- To instill the core values of our way of life, and the will to prevail, that ensures our continued success and well-being.
The platforms with which we achieve our goals are:
- CCE lessons
- Infusion of NE Messages through the curriculum
- Commemoration of the National Events
- Learning journeys
- Special morning assembly presentation
- Training of Citizenship Ambassadors
Presentation by S2 on ethnic costume
Receiving NRIC on National Day!
S3 Conversation on How does casual racism impact us
School celebration with the symbolic tattoo
Special Costume for Special Occasion
Thematic Drawing for RHD 2021
Together we achieve
We love Singapore!